What You Do:
- Develop and execute plans for growing Eon’s relationships with existing customers - adding new facilities, expanding solutions to current facilities, etc.
- Manage a full cycle sales process from opportunity identification through to close, and achieving the assigned quota
- Leverage exceptional relationship development and networking skills to broaden Eon relationships at all levels of the customer health systems
- Quickly become expert on product use cases, persona based value prop, underlying technology platform and future vision and lead commercial conversations with a wide range of health system contacts
- Partner with Customer Success to develop and present compelling, value oriented Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with assigned accounts
- Use adoption, outcome and financial impact data to drive the business case for expanded use of Eon solutions
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to develop and execute a formal customer reference program
- Deliver high impact, client tailored product demonstrations that communicate Eon’s capabilities and value proposition
- Keep all territory activity, opportunities and forecasting current in CRM
Knowledge & Skills:
- 6-10 years quota carrying experience
- Provider side healthcare software experience required (clinical preferred)
- Early / Growth stage experience strongly preferred
- Documented track record achieving and exceeding annual quota
- Proven experience penetrating and growing existing enterprise accounts, selling to multiple levels/disciplines within health systems.
- Proven ability to drive value attestation / customer references
- Ability to draft and maintain effective account and territory plans
- Initially, this is an IC role, with the opportunity to develop into a management role as the team grows.
- Ability to travel 20-40%
Sea change comes from a very small, special group of people. Solving life-saving problems, if done well, leads to beneficial human impact. Join the Eon team and let’s make sea change together.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and incentive compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $140,000 - $160,000 (yr base pay); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Since this is a Sales role, Variable Pay is also included beyond base pay. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base (CEPA) pay information is based on market location.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Check us out at eonhealth.com
Check us out at eonhealth.com
Thank you for considering Eon.