Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Capture and Management software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Eon Patient Management (EPM) platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which includes: scalable, pre-built applications with a highly configurable, no-code integration process.
As the leader in the market, we have pioneered the use of Artificial Intelligence to enable high value patient identification and management for healthcare organizations ranging from individual hospitals to small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
This really is the perfect role!
The Clinical Transformation Coordinator (CTC) is responsible for reviewing incoming radiology reports and registering them into the Eon application along with the expected follow-up exam as per the clinical guideline decision aid protocols. The CTC is an integral and key member in the Care Management department to help ensure patient adherence. Care Management (CM) is a new, radically different approach to the longitudinal management of patients enrolled in screening programs or patients who present with an incidental finding that needs tracking.
What You Do:
- Review incoming radiology reports and identify any incidental findings
- Review incoming radiology reports and identify if in a screening program
- Enter next appropriate follow-up for patient as outlined in the clinical guideline decision aids
- Manage high-risk patients in CM managed Coordinator Review worklist
- Assist in CM Quality & Improvement processes
- Attend all departmental and/or organizational meetings as required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Associate degree in Medical field such as RN, RRT, RT
- Proficiency with Apple MacBook preferred
- Proficiency with Google Suite preferred
- Foundational knowledge base in medical terminology
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to think quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Background in oncology related field preferred
- Oncology navigation related experience preferred
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don't delay, send us your resume.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Thank you for considering Eon.