Eon is rapidly scaling and we’re looking to add an experienced Vice President of Marketing to lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives, with primary focus on demand generation, while supporting product marketing, brand, creative, content marketing, communications/PR, events, and insights and analytics. This person is a key hire who will report into the Chief Commercial Officer and will collaborate with Sales, Product, and other internal and external teams to define and attain the company’s strategic goals.
You will be accountable to help scale the organization, support Eon’s branding and messaging, and develop strategy across all marketing functions. We are seeking a driven, innovative, and strategic leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work closely with the team to address challenges, find creative solutions, and keep Eon moving into the future.
Your Key Knowledge and Skills:
This leader will be a critical driver of growth by executing in the following areas:
- Develop an efficient demand generation engine that drives marketing qualified leads within Health Systems.
- KPI metric-oriented leader who understands cost of acquisition and all distribution channels.
- Create and enact innovative marketing programs, craft intriguing ways of engaging prospects and customers at scale.
- Support and oversee inbound, outbound, partnerships, and events.
- Selectively target key industry players/partners and events to build brand awareness and drive lead generation & retention.
Product Marketing & Sales Enablement
- Enable and support the sales team as it pertains to product positioning, messaging, and selling.
- Collaborate and support VP of Product to develop and execute product launches to continue scaling Eon’s revenue.
- Build a strong product marketing function focused on comprehensive data gathering and analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our prospects and optimize content and messaging accordingly.
Communications & Branding
- Implement a strong brand awareness program to expand recognition through media, influencer, and analyst relations (where appropriate).
- Explore new ways to relevance. Lead idea generation for initiatives that will increase brand visibility and improve sales performance.
- Partner with company leaders to shape Eon’s growth strategy and ensure we are growing rapidly and responsibly.
- Provide leadership and inspiration to the internal team as we meet ambitious goals.
- Establish a cohesive team culture that emphasizes team success over a ‘lone wolf’ mindset.
- Define team structure, hiring priorities, and agency needs to deliver against a core scope of work.
- Attract, build, lead, and retain a high performing, multifunctional, diverse team that is dedicated to the mission of the organization. Firmly establish the team in service to all areas of the business.
- 10+ years of experience in a Director of Demand Generation, Marketing, VP of Marketing, or Head of Marketing role in a high-growth organization that has operated in an early stage environment, $10M-$50M in revenue.
- 5+ years of experience building/leading a marketing team in a high growth, Digital Health SaaS environment - must have deep knowledge in SaaS space.
- Proven ability to anticipate and plan for the long-term while achieving near-term objectives.
- Proven ability to launch new products and markets to meet business growth aspirations.
- You must have created a high-trust, low-threat, culture that drove high performance.
- High level of both IQ and EQ skills, with proven strategic, analytical, and business acumen.
- Ability to break down issues and present solutions to the executive team, and front-line teammates.
- A dynamic, forward-thinking executive who will bring high intensity and commitment to rapidly scaling the business.
- Passionate about developing positioning and redefining the space for an industry-defining company.
- Collaborative; excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial, a highly self-motivated, passionate, and energetic leader that fosters a culture of accountability to “win” in the space.
- Ability to inspire a culture of innovation, collaboration, execution, accountability and positivity.
- Analytical and innovative thinker, someone who thrives in the use of data to drive decisions.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedules
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
This role presents an amazing opportunity to drive growth using world-class marketing strategy and processes. You will join the Eon executive leadership team delivering compelling marketing programs and content to further our mission and to help us defy disease.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Check us out at eonhealth.com
Check us out at eonhealth.com
Thank you for considering Eon.