At Eon, our mission is to make patients healthier and healthcare affordable. Eon Patient Management, or EPM as we like to call it, identifies patients with disease risk and streamlines clinical decision analysis so clinicians can work at the top of their licenses. With unique solutions across multiple disease states, we drive unprecedented adherence to care pathways, so that more patients are seen and more survive. When patients win, healthcare systems win - both clinically and financially.
As a market leader in incidental tracking and patient management, Eon is pioneering the use of Artificial Intelligence to enable healthcare enterprises, ranging from small health systems to large, national-scale IDN’s. We have a unique and dynamic team that is focused on results, and employment opportunities both local to our Denver office, and remote based.
Eon is looking for a Product Manager - Reporting and Analytics that wants to make a difference in healthcare. This role will report to the VP of Product.
The Product Manager for Reporting and Analytics will be leading a new lean team and must have product management experience with a focus on healthcare reporting and analytics products in a SaaS B2B startup environment.
As a Product Manager for Reporting and Analytics you will:
- Define and evangelize what a Reporting and Analytics product means at Eon
- Lead development, strategy, and design from conception and scoping to market launch and maintenance for your product area
- Work with teams across the organization to assess, evaluate and synthesize the business, customer, and technical requirements for your product area into a cohesive roadmap and release plan
- Translate user stories into technical specs
- Prioritize and manage your product area feature release
You’ll be a good fit if you can:
- Be curious, creative, and empathetic
- Get to the heart of the problem
- Can see the big picture while working on the tiniest of details
- Make decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- Make data driven decisions
- Have a self-starter mindset with the ability to adapt to change in a fast moving company
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or comparable work experience in a technical role, e.g. data engineer, data scientist, or software engineer.
- 5+ years of product management experience with a focus on healthcare reporting and analytics products in a SaaS B2B startup environment
- Experience with healthcare data is a must
- Familiarity with data pipelines, analytics systems, and business intelligence tools
- Experience working through the product development life cycle in an agile/scrum environment. Experience with a remote team is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to a variety of different stakeholders
- Project management and interpersonal skills
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Lucid, Figma, and Google Suite
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Check us out at eonhealth.com!
If we still have your attention, don't delay, send us your resume.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $100,000 - $160,000 (yr base pay); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base (CEPA) pay information is based on market location.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Thank you for considering Eon.