Work with the industry leader
At Eon, our mission is to make patients healthier and healthcare affordable. Eon Patient Management, or EPM as we like to call it, identifies patients with disease risk and streamlines clinical decision analysis so clinicians can work at the top of their licenses. With unique solutions across multiple disease states, we drive unprecedented adherence to care pathways, so that more patients are seen and more survive. When patients win, healthcare systems win - both clinically and financially.
As a market leader in incidental tracking and patient management, Eon is pioneering the use of Artificial Intelligence to enable healthcare enterprises, ranging from small health systems to large, national-scale IDN’s. We have a unique and dynamic team that is focused on results, and employment opportunities both local to our Denver office, and remote based.
This really is the perfect role!
The Care Management Coordinator (CMC) collaborates closely with patients and provider offices on behalf of the CM customer. The CMC is responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls and is an integral and key member of CM to ensure patients receive their recommended follow-up care within an appropriate timeframe for increased patient adherence and optimal outcomes. Care Management (CM) is a new, radically different approach to the longitudinal management of patients enrolled in screening programs or patients who present with an incidental finding.
What You Do:
- Complete daily call assignments by utilizing call scripts to communicate to patients and providers regarding their recommended upcoming and/or overdue follow-up.
- Answer inbound calls from patients and providers and address any questions and/or concerns.
- Return calls for all voicemails received in a timely manner from patients and providers and address any questions and/or concerns.
- Document all call communications and outcomes within Eon EPM.
- Maintain accurate patient navigation details by updating follow-up information within Eon EPM as obtained from patients and/or providers.
- Deactivate patients when deactivation criteria is met within Eon EPM.
- Assist in CM Quality and Improvement processes.
- Attend all departmental and/or organizational meetings as required.
- Generate reports within Eon EPM as requested.
Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Degree in Medical Assistant or Medical Office experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge base in medical terminology
- Proficient with MacBook
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to multitask, with prioritization skill set
- Ability to acknowledge and handle multiple personality and character traits in a polite and respective manner
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Check us out at eonhealth.com!
If we still have your attention, don't delay, send us your resume.
This is an hourly, non-exempt role. The annualized pay range for this position in Colorado is $40,000 - $50,000 (yr base pay); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base (CEPA) pay information is based on market location.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.