Work with the industry leader
At Eon, our mission is to make patients healthier and healthcare affordable. Eon Patient Management, or EPM as we like to call it, identifies patients with disease risk and streamlines clinical decision analysis so clinicians can work at the top of their licenses. With unique solutions across multiple disease states, we drive unprecedented adherence to care pathways, so that more patients are seen and more survive. When patients win, healthcare systems win - both clinically and financially.
As a market leader in incidental tracking and patient management, Eon is pioneering the use of Artificial Intelligence to enable healthcare enterprises, ranging from small health systems to large, national-scale IDN’s. We have a unique and dynamic team that is focused on results, and employment opportunities both local to our Denver office, and remote based.
This really is the perfect role!
Eon is looking for highly skilled AWS Cloud Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing cloud solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the reliability, security, and scalability of our AWS infrastructure while optimizing costs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions and support our cloud environment.
- Design, implement, and manage AWS infrastructure to meet the organization's technical and business requirements.
- Optimize cloud resources for cost-efficiency by implementing best practices and monitoring resource utilization.
- Develop and maintain AWS resources using services such as EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Lambda, Opensearch, and Terraform.
- Automate deployment and configuration management processes using AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, OctopusDeploy, and other DevOps tools.
- Ensure the security of AWS resources by implementing IAM roles, security groups, and VPC configurations in compliance with industry standards.
- Monitor and troubleshoot AWS infrastructure, addressing performance, availability, and security issues.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather requirements and provide technical solutions for various projects.
- Assist in disaster recovery planning and conduct routine backup and data retention tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation for operational procedures, guidelines, and architectural diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- AWS certifications, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with AWS services and infrastructure.
- Experience Managing relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices, including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Strong understanding of security best practices in AWS, including IAM, security groups, and VPC configuration.
- Solid experience with Containerization | Experience building docker images and running and troubleshooting docker containers.
- Must have experience with AWS ECS and EKS.
- Scripting and automation skills with Python, Bash, or other languages.
- Experience with Monitoring cloud based hosts and environments with stringent SLAs
- Experience with HIPAA or SOC2 compliance would be a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Check us out at eonhealth.com!
If we still have your attention, don't delay, send us your resume.
This is an hourly, non-exempt role. The annualized pay range for this position in Colorado is $90,000 - $140,000 (yr base pay); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base (CEPA) pay information is based on market location.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.