To handle incoming and outgoing shipments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS may include but not limited to:
· Ship daily product via UPS/DHL/FedEx and freight truck lines.
· Receive, inspect, count and match PO receipt to PO and enter information into computer.
· Disperse parts.
· Pull, pick and ship orders.
· Process weights, dimensions and skid counts for shipping.
· Create shipping paperwork for out bound freight.
· Determine best shipping methods.
· Communicate with customer on shipping requirements
· Create and print shipping documents
· Follow special shipping instructions and requirements.
· Arrange for trucks to pick up outbound freight.
· Unload/Load trucks using forklift.
· Enter location/inventory accuracy.
· Responsible to create and manage default locations.
· Arrange part on shelves.
· Process all paperwork after orders have been shipped.
· Maintain accurate files of all shipping documents.
· Review all paperwork for inbound freight.
· Assists in the inventory process
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Willingness to wear PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toed boots) as needed.
· Requires good vision to safely operate forklift and computer.
· Ability to bend, kneel, crouch, climb, twist, reach and lift.
· Ability to walk/stand for period of time.
· Good keyboarding skills to eliminate possible carpal tunnel or other injury.
· Noisy, varying weather conditions.
· General warehouse environment.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Familiar with ERP systems (IFS)
· Warehouse and Inventory management experience
· Proof of Forklift Certification and years of experience required
· Intermediate computer skills required
· Intermediate office skills required
· Intermediate problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and abide by our Corporate Fleet Policy